- All students are expected to be on their best behavior. The programs are designed to be fun, engaging and educational for everyone and disruptive students take away from the experience for others.
- While the programs are fun they are also educational. If the students are asked to participate through writing, drawing, or a game it is not optional. The purpose of each activity is to learn and if the student refuses to participate he or she is not learning.
- Parents of children younger than 12 should stay on site during the program (unless it is within the regular homeschool coop meeting location).
- Parents must sign liability waver forms at the initial program session.
- Parents are welcome to give their feedback (all constructive criticism!) to the instructor. Forms will be available through the website.